Professional Writing Services
Professional writing, such as blogs, articles, newsletters, and press releases is a direct way to build trust, educate, and entertain your customers and prospective customers. Writing is an activity I enjoy, and I'd love to assist you in developing a relationship with your network through the written word. Note: this is not your average marketing agency or writing service. I specialize in working with creatives, solopreneurs, small businesses, and mom and pop shops from an authentic and nurturing space. I offer small businesses full ownership of their platforms and content, absolute flexibility with my skills and services, training when/if your business desires to bring any elements of my work in-house, and sliding scale rates & win/win packages to fit every single business. I do this because I love small business, I have recognized a gap in support services for small businesses, and I want to contribute to expanding the small business success in communities across the country.
Professional Writing Services include the following aspects:
- Researching topics, data and reviews related to your businesses products and services
- Reviewing competitors blogs and articles to maximize authenticity and marketplace association
- Developing fiction and nonfiction prose in alignment with marketing goals & strategies
- Editing and formatting content to prepare and submit for publication
- Collaborating with others (on your business team, in the community) on specific projects
- Crafting unique and engaging topics and subject matter
- Reviewing feedback to improve written content
- Headline and Keyword optimization
A Few Notes About Content Writing
- The more quality content you create, the more chances your visitors have to engage with your business.
- Developing linked content is a way to multiply the effectiveness of each element. For example, a blog written on your website can then be featured in your newsletter (and linked back to your website), featured on your Instagram (and linked back to your website), your Facebook (and linked back to your website), your Pinterest (and linked back to your website), your Google Page (and linked back to your website). If you want to further expand your reach you can make a short video on the exact same content for TikTok (and linked back to your website), YouTube (and linked back to your website), your stories (and linked back to your website). This allows ONE subject matter to easily become 8 exposures & links back to your website. This gets your business in front of thousands of additional prospects.
- Depending on your product or service, you can also post articles on a platform (like Medium), which allows you to utilize their SEO and marketing efforts, create valid links to your website, establish yourself as an expert in your field/marketplace, and further increase your reach.
- New content posted on your website, unique blogs each with their specific SEO keywords, and active links to and from your website, increase your search engine results